Monday, March 9, 2009

IM BACK!!!

Hello everyone! I came back from my trip Sunday morning after being out for 3 days n probably only got about 15 hours of sleep... Oh how I miss the city already :*( tears... But I'm def going back very very soon...
 OMG I don't think I've ever walked soooo much in my whole entire life... I walk from my hotel on 39th st and 9th ave all the way to Chinatown! Seriously public transportation up there is a blessing and rode the bus to downtown and hopped on trains and taxis all around the city. I also got to hang out with some of my buddies up there which was pretty cool. 
I only ended up taking a few pictures with my Canon nevertheless I bought a cute little camera called the "Golden Half". It's film so I have to wait to develop the pictures so I can post them up. :) Soooo... every time I go up there I have a list of places I must to go to: H&M, Patricia Field, Marc By Marc Jacobs, my favorite Vietnamese Restaurant, Central Park, and this amazing shoe store in Soho (my little secret). I was very very happy that I got to go to all my little spots and even got the chance to go over the bridge to Brooklyn. Where I did a little thrift store shopping and partying in Williamsburg. I cant wait until I go back :) oh I almost forgot... I also went to 2 museums but I'll be writing about them in another post... but here are some pics from my Canon

BTW- The weather was sooooooo beautiful!!! in the 60's and 70's!!!! I bought the heat! lol



I was sitting on the new red steps in Times Square.

The last time I'm going to see this Virgin Music Store in Times Square.



No comments:

Post a Comment