Thursday, March 12, 2009

BOW DOWN TO THE MCQUEEN!!!

Finally!!!!! A designer has taken a risk this season! N who better to fill my desire of drama than Mr. Alexandra McQueen...This is what I've been waiting for!!! He def made my jaw drop when I saw that f***ing rim on top of that model's head! I was seriously jumping up and down and gasping for air... lol I wish I can post up all the looks but I didn't want to overwhelm you guys with fierceness... lol N OMG the shoes!!!! no words.............. they do kinda remind me of Vivienne Westwood's killer heels though... but its all good. Btw Please click the photo with the rim hat and take a look at her earrings.... ummmm F***ING CHICKEN FEET!!!! FIERCE FIERCE FIERCE n the construction... speechless... BOW DOWN BITCHES!











No comments:

Post a Comment