Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year New Me

I hope everyone had a great holiday but its time to get back to work... I've been totally slacking and I need to get my shit straight. I haven't blogged in a while so kind of forgot how it works, but I guess my first blog post of the year will be of my new year resolutions.

Here are my top five... (drum roll please)

1. lose 8 pounds... Ten seems a bit extreme and I will make this happen with my WiiFit
2. Finish college in one piece
3. MOVE OUT! I'm thinking either Downtown Miami or NY
4. Save $$$ and spend wisely... well after I purchase those YSL Tribute pumps of course
5. Keep up with blogging and write in my Moleskine

Well now that doesn't sound so difficult! Ha! Alrighty peeps... I better get working on those resolutions and I'll be back soon.


Here is my inspiration for today

No comments:

Post a Comment