Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Golden Half

When I went to New York this past March I went to the International Center of Photography... when I was there I visited their gift shop and bought this little toy camera called "The Golden Half"  it doesn't require any batteries... just a roll of film... What's special about this little camera is that it puts two separate pictures on one picture... which gives you the opporunity to take double the pictures... so for 1 roll of 24 you can take 48 pictures... i know this sounds a little confusing but check out some pictures I took... :)) 

"Cat"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The day I returned my Altima SER
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was cleaning it out @ the dealership :( she was the love of my life
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My doggy Betsey
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Florida palm trees
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment