Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Favorites from NY Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2009

Fall Fashion Week is finally here! First Stop NYC


(click to enlarge)
Anna Sui
I'm a sucker for military jackets and tights... and Ms. Anna Sui definitely gave me goose pimples when I set my big brown eyes on those shimmer purple tights! AHHH SO FAB! I'm in love with the colors, boots, fabrics, and feathers. Btw the hat Sasha Pivovarova is wearing reminds me of Carrie's blue bird in Sex in the City.
                                                                   (click to enlarge)

Diesel Black Gold
This season Diesel was inspired by the roaring 20's but stayed true to today's street fashion.

(click to enlarge)

MARC JACOBS 
Totally 80's!! Massive shoulders, puffy skirts, blazing colors, metallics, and crazy huge sunnys to die for! Every girl had a different hair style and stunning make-up. "I was thinking about the good old days in New York," he said after the show, "when getting dressed up was such a joy." 


No comments:

Post a Comment